Five Steps to an Effective, Sustainable, High Performance Content Plan
First let’s break down the fundamentals of content marketing:
1 . We practice relationship marketing to build trust, rapport, an emotional connection and because, well, relationship marketing has the numbers to back it up. This allows our content to be more connected to the audience.
2 . When we engage with customers, they’re more likely to buy from us (87% of survey respondents indicate that online social engagement with a brand positively impacts their likelihood to purchase).
Now here are the five steps that will help your content marketing plans:
1. Make a plan – figure out your main goals, your target market, where you want to be found, and what you have to offer.
2. Target – identify and clearly realize you are always in a conversation with your content, so make sure you know your target and your target is speaking to that target audience.
3. Commit – to engage with your new and old relationships, have ownership and a schedule and let them know of your content.
4. Value – always communicate how you can help others, how do you compare to the competition, what makes you different and what products and services do you provide?
5. Schedule and Launch – Create a realistic consistent schedule. Start generating valuable content, interact and engage with customers and prospects, build those relationships, and once you decide to start, don’t stop. Setup a schedule of success so your content becomes a place where your target audience knows they can come to for reliable, valuable advice and answers.
Implement these steps into your content marketing plan and let me know how the results are. We hope this helps you with your adventures in content marketing, whether you are a beginner or expert, there is always a next step in your journey.
At the summit, we will do a live broadcast recap on our SocialJack.TV program, so tune in September 27th to get an inside view of SMSS San Francisco, meet keynotes speakers and even win in our prize giveaways. If you would like a free membership to Social Jack™ Training and Coaching, plus the program, click HERE TO SIGNUP.