Work at Forward Progress because the culture is dynamic, fun, and professional. We focus on technical innovation, operational execution, and winning in the marketplace. Our teams strive for excellence, accountability, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Send your inquires to email@example.com.
Current openings at Forward Progress:
Senior Account Executive, Corporate Sales
Looking for experienced corporate sales professionals to join our recently funded fast growing company, to sell its popular coaching and training platform to mid-sized to fortune 500 companies. The company provides leads and also provides social selling training to allow professionals to grow and tap into a network of leads using social media.
Our organization provides the tools necessary to allow any skilled sales professional a route to success. We provide sales programs in the following areas:
• Corporate Training and Coaching Programs
• Sponsored Events
• Event Services
• Subscription Platforms
You are need to be committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from our product offering. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
• Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions
• Career advancement opportunities
• Prospect and develop sales opportunities within mid-size to the corporate sales segment
• Manage complete sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
• Evangelize the company vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
• Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
• Territory/ Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
• Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
• Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
• Exceed plan
• Successful Track Record and Proven selling B2B applications is a must
• BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
• 5 years of quota carrying software or technology solution sales, account management, Training and Coaching Programs.
• On-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software sales experience is strongly recommended
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
• Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 1000 deals
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
• Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
• Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
• Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
Challenging work pushes our people creatively in a casual environment that is caring, fun and cooperative. Our leadership supports our team in moving forward – with business objectives and career development. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together, you produce some incredible things.
Digital and Website Marketing Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create internal and external communications, including presentation materials, organizational developments, announcement of new products, and press releases which maintain a positive image of the organization
• Develop, execute, measure and optimize digital advertising, email marketing and social media campaigns that stimulate traffic, increase brand awareness and drive qualified leads
• Create and update, graphics, content on all company websites, online promotions and emails which could include blog posts, status updates, photos and videos, in order to ensure accurate and relevant information is published in a timely manner
• Assist in the planning and execution of all marketing initiatives which may include social media/online digital strategy, campaign and project development, in addition to internal marketing development
• Design, develop and maintain website(s) including SEO and results, reporting and analytics
• Utilize Google Analytics tools to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
• Continually identify new strategic and tactical opportunities
• Independently execute miscellaneous web-related requests from internal stakeholders
Required Competencies, Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated experience creating and executing marketing communication strategies
• Graphic Design creation and editing.
• Experience in the (B2B) business-to-business marketing preferred.
• Very strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work autonomously and be a “self starter”
• Excellent grapics, written communications in a professional but still relatable style for press releases, blogs, presentations, etc.
• Must possess excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with changing needs.
• Experience working for a complex organization with multiple entities
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing current practices and understanding of digital production processes
• Experience developing a social media program from the infancy stage and bring it to successful functionality
• Expertise in developing online brand identity, communities, etc.
• Experience in events, eCommerce, webinars a plus
Education and Job Experience Requirements
• 2-5 years experience in a Digital, Web Development, Campaign level capacity
• Experience in B2B a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly rate based on skill level and experience. Contract to hire position.
Event Coordinator – Online and Onsite Events
Fast growing Chicago company is looking for an Online Event Coordinator who would be involved with the planning, coordinating and control the company’s events. Active events are both online and onsite, the majority are online. This position coordinates and produces online webcasts/webinars for marketing and training initiatives. They also are involved with production related to Citrix online platform operation, coordinating participants and reporting to clients. Project Management, Event Management or Webinar experience a large plus.
Tasks will typically involve:
• Performing day-to-day communication with clients
• Coordinating client on-boarding processes
• Coordinating online events for both the company and its clients
• Estimating costs and setting quality standards
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control solutions
• Working with other managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
• Working cross-functionally with web-development and media teams
• Attention to tracking and detail
• Scheduling multiple events or project
• Online webcast experience, Citrix GoToWebinar a plus
• Time management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Understands reporting and Office applications including Excel
• Ability to work effectively on a team and independently
Approximately 40 hours per week. General business hours
40 Hour work week, Event Coordinator will be paid on a contract to hire basis with starting pay discussed at time of hire that is based on level of skills and expertise.
• Great networking opportunities and job skills development.
• Opportunity to attend training and coaching sessions free of charge.
• A fun and engaging work environment.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Fast growing online training and coaching company in Chicago needs reliable team members who are willing to work hard, learn fast and support a fun team-based working environment.
About the Job
The main responsibility for this position is working with and assisting the management and Sales Team with the creation of sales proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
This individual is also accountable for coordinating the marketing portion of online events, onsite events and tradeshows, daily preparation and development of written materials, and communicating clearly with our various audiences. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will also interact directly with Sales in order to draft and develop custom sales and marketing materials. The candidate should be self-motivated, well organized, and have the ability to work with other team members efficiently and professionally. The position requires the ability to manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
Duties: Include, but are not limited to the following:
• Preparing sales presentations and proposals; meeting deadlines and ensuring consistency within documentation.
• Managing logistics for events and tradeshows with the Production Team
• Developing written materials such as blog entries, press releases, shell sheets, and website copy.
• Creating and making updates to trade publication article and internal marketing materials.
• Assisting with development of design and digital initiatives for online advertisements, event invitations, and email blasts.
• Providing consistency of all written messages/content in print and on the web.
• Bachelor’s or Associates degree or equivalent education and years of experience
• At least 1 year of marketing or sales operations experience, preferably in the Field of events, training or educational marketing
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point and Excel
• Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
• Experience with Webinar software, GoToMeeting/GotoWebinar and Smart Sheet a plus
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• Highly organized
• Use of calendaring needed
• Proactive and creative professional
• Team player
Compensation and Benefits:
• Full time position at 40 hours per week
• Competitive base pay
• Contract to hire position which can migrate to employee status within 6 months
• Professional development and training
Sales – Currently seeking sales professionals with coaching and training related sales skills. Prefer at least 5 years of related experience. This position will be for inside sales people and outside account executives.
Coaching – Currently seeking coaching professionals that have at least 5 years of coaching experience with professional executives. Forward Progress will entertain coaching of other disciplines. We will also consider hiring independent coaches or partnering with coaches in other industries.
Trainer – The ideal person would have at least 5 years of training experience within the teaching or coaching industry.
Blog Writer – Currently seeking blog writers to work on key accounts, and perform daily blog writing. The ideal person would be someone that is currently writing Blogs on a daily basis. This person can work from home and work as an independent writer for Forward Progress.
Graphic Technician – Currently seeking a full time position for a graphic technician. The ideal person will have 5 years of experience in a related field. The graphic technician will need to be creativity, detailed, and be able to meet deadlines in a crisis mode.
Technical Writer – The ideal person would currently be writing technical applications for a highly technical industry or be fluent with the different types of writing for a social science organization. The person should have 5 years of experience writing for the social market industry or a teaching organization. This person should be able to build teaching curriculums for the organization.
Customer Service – The ideal person currently works in a customer service organization, can build the customer service components for the company, is independent, and requires very little management. This person should currently be in the teaching or coaching industry. This person will also work with the customer in a technical support role and will be involved with the ordering of products.
Other Positions – If you have experience in the social media industry and feel you would be a great fit for Forward Progress in any position, even if it’s not listed, forward your resume to this group. We are looking for talented people with any level of experience. If you have social media experiences we will find a role for you at Forward Progress.
Internships – Forward Progress supports an active internship program in all aspects of the social media industry. Send your resume to be considered for an internship in the Forward Progress Organization. These positions could be in accounting, marketing, database management, writing, sales, or any other discipline.